Posted January 19, 2015
• Shaykh Saleh bin Muhammad Al Luhaydan (Former head of the Supreme Court & member of Senior Scholars, Riyadh, KSA)
• Shaykh Ubayd Al Jaabiree (Former professor at the Islamic University –Madinah, KSA)
• Shaykh Zayd Al Madkhali (Rahimuhullah)
• Shaykh Dr. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab Al Aqeel (Professor at the Islamic University – Madinah, KSA)
• Shaykh Dr. Ali Al Hadadee (Professor at Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University – Riyadh)
May Allah preserve them all.
Shaykh Ali Al Hadadee is the OFFICIAL ADVISOR to MHbAY.
Yes, your generous donations are welcome in the form of gold or silver and should be sent to the MHbAY Head Office (UK) or to your local country representative.
Yes. You can donate using most recognised bank cards including Visa & Mastercard.
Additionally we are accepting payments via: PayPal, Bank transfer, Western Union or Cash Donations.
Please visit our site for further details here
Arabic Classes (Adults)
Arabic Classes (Children)
Regular Islamic Study Circles
Regular Islamic Conferences
Tele-links with renowned Islamic scholars from around the world
Community Support initiatives:
• Children/Youth Support Services
• Women Support Services
• Dedicated Classes for women only
We recommend five simple steps to help you start raising funds:
1. Speak to family, friends and work colleagues.
2. Join our MHbAY fundraising team to help raise funds.
3. Organise your own mini fundraising event (ask the MHbAY fundraising team for tips).
4. Create a Fundrazr / JustGiving page and invite your family & friends to take part in our campaign.
5. Network with your local high street businesses to raise funds. (ask the MHbAY fundraising team for tips)
No. Rather we follow the Qur’an and Sunnah upon the understanding of the companions of the Prophet
(صلى الله عليه وسلم).
For the first time in the history of East London, we are one step closer to opening the first Islamic Centre that upholds the values that were practised by the Prophet Muhammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and his companions. East London has a rich history of da’wah that has touched the hearts of thousands in the west making this project special unique to thousands.
Our centre is open to men, women, and children from the local and national communities so that they can develop their Islamic knowledge from regular Arabic and Islamic study circles.
Our administrators are brothers that have been involved in da’wah for many years, who are known in the community for their efforts in da’wah and in setting up projects.
Yes. We have professional entities, such as architects, surveyors and solicitors, acting on our behalf in securing the purchase of the building.
Yes. We have well known students of knowledge who constantly seek advice from the scholars regarding this project. Our noble Shaykh Ali Al Hadadee is our OFFICIAL ADVISOR to MHbAY.
Yes. We are in the process of acquiring charity status. In addition, an external independent chartered accountancy firm will manage and audit our accounts to ensure we are fully compliant with the Charities Commission rules.
MHbAY is a community project and its financial support comes from the local, national and international communities. MHbAY owns 100% of its assets. NO person owns the assets nor gains ANY financial share or percentage.
With our phase one stage funds raised in almost 48 hours, our administration and fundraising teams are highly confident in maintaining this momentum with your support. We have a dedicated fundraising team that is working on a multitude of ways to raise funds and helps us ensure we hit our targets. Our teams have successfully completed many fundraising event to date and continue to show diligence in organising further events locally and nationally to accomplish our target. Why not join us?
We have access to a communication channel that has a reach of over 80,000 people worldwide. We will use our website (mhbay.co.uk) and social media such as Twitter (twitter.com/mhbayuk) to ensure that this campaign has a global reach, Inshaa’Allah.
If you can’t find the answer.
Call us for further questions 020 8144 0169